Real learning is a part of the work, not apart from it.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Supporting the Extended Workforce with a 70-20-10 Framework

Photo by ionushi,
http://bit.ly/5tswLC
CC by-sa-nc
Recently I felt I needed to do a better job of practicing what I preach and narrate my work. OK, less narration than say a summation of my work. Or maybe more appropriately, formation? Regardless, when Charles Jennings reached out to me from the 70:20:10 Forum for a guest post, I figured this was the perfect opportunity as the 70-20-10 framework is exactly what I subscribe to and promote in the work I do.

If you want to read my post, click here to access it at the 70:20:10 Forum and while there, take a look around. Charles and team have created a comprehensive site, rich with focused ideas and resources to aid you in your evolution to supporting formal, informal and social in your organization.

Link fail?  Copy this into your browser:
https://www.702010forum.com/posts/news/mark-britz-guest-blog

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback - the very reason I blog to begin with.


No comments: